Vision, Mission and Objectives
To become the first destination for the provision of engineering and industrial consultancy to departments and colleges at the university and then proceeds to all institutions in the state.
The Centre's mission is to connect the university with the Community by developing scientific research in various industrial and engineering fields and providing consulting to all the state's productive institutions by touching and discussing their problems and constraints.
- To link the university to the state community through the provision of engineering consultancy and research services to all governmental and private institutions.
- To address and resolve the problems of enterprises and companies by developing scientific research.
- To highlight the university's leading role in society by solving its engineering and industrial problems.
- To increase production and productivity by raising the efficiency of these companies and institutions.
- To solve and develop problems of industrial and engineering production such as raw materials, infrastructure, equipment, machinery and all production inputs.